" Yumeyakata is a Kimono rental shop in a renovated Kyomachiya, a traditional Kyoto townhouse with a history of over 100 years. Enjoy the view of the beautiful inner courtyard that changes colors with every season. Fully enjoy this experience as you take photograps in the Kyomachiya and courtyard with the superb Kyoto atmosphere.
Nishiki Market (lunch)
Nishiki market is a 390m long shopping arcade where you can taste Kyoto's unique food selection. Experience the food culture of the locals and be a part of Kyoto's kitchen.
Kiyomizudera was founded in 788 and registered as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994. Based on historical records, this magnificent temple has been destroyed and rebuilt 9 times over the years, and the current structure was built in 1633. Not a single nail was used in the construction of this grand temple, and the stage that overlooks the city of Kyoto is magnificent.
Ninen-zaka & Sannen-zaka
Ninen-zaka & Sannen-zaka are a stone pavement pathway originally made for worshipers who visit Kiyomizu temple. There are several restaurants, Kyoto souvenir shops, and local Japanese goods shops lined in this pathway. This area is perfect to enjoy the beauty, and experience the emotions of Kyoto.
Yasaka-no-to (Five-Storied Pagoda)
The Five-Storied Pagoda in this area was originally built in 592 and was destroyed by fire and also rebuilt several times. The current Pagoda we see today was rebuilt in 1440. Yasaka-no-to (Yasaka tower) is an important part of the scenery of this area.
The colorful ball-like offerings decorating the temple are called "Kukurizaru". Kukuri, means to be bound, and Saru means monkey. It is said that compare a monkey's natural instinct with a person's greed. Monkeys act with their own instcts and so does a person's greed. so bind or sacrifice one greed in order to receive one wish.
Option : Photographer
A well skilled photographer will join you on your tour to take the perfect photographs of your memorable journey with Explorer Tours. Your photographs will be sent via email where you can enjoy and reminisce about your amazing day with us.
In front of Shinsaibashi OPA
Yasaka-no-to (Five-Storied Pagoda)
Tour Price (Total / 1person)Adult
*Please contact us for reservations for more than 12 passengers.
|1-4-3, Nishi-shinsaibashi,Chuo-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka|
3-2-4, Umeda,Kita-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka
Kyoto Kimono Semi Private Bus Tour Kiyomizu Temple & Nishiki Market
Click the date to proceed to the reservation screen.
× Fully Booked
Reservation Minimum 2 Passengers
Reservations for the following day are accepted until 12:30PM
Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
Children from 0 years old to 3 years old can join the tour for free.
Children fee from 4 years old to 15 years old.
Children below the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by a guardian or parent.
In addition, passengers age 16-20 years old travelling alone is required to submit a signed consent form by a parent or guardian. Please inform us beforehand by e-mail.
We may ask you to present your identification to confirm your name and/or age.
10 days before scheduled tour 20%
7 days before scheduled tour 30%
Day before scheduled tour 40%
On the day of scheduled tour before 9:30AM 50%
On the day of scheduled tour after 9:30AM 100%
No Show 100%
※Cancellations received after business hours will be processed the following business day.
- Please present your booking confirmation e-mail to the Tour Conductor at the pick-up point.
- Please be at the pick-up point 15 minutes before departure.
- Change of pick-up/drop-off locations are not allowed.
- The vehicle will depart on-time, please arrive before departure time.
- We may occur delays due to bad traffic, accidents on roads, or severe weather etc. We will not be liable to later costs of taxis and/or train fares etc for passengers.
- Please understand we will not be liable for your other bookings (cars, private vehicles, ferry, public transport, etc) due to delays occurred while on tour.
In the bus
- The vehicle has no luggage compartment, please avoid bringing large luggage on board the vehicle.
- The vehicle has no toilets.
- There is no smoking allowed on board the vehicle.
- Please be mindful of your belongings.
- Please refrain from over consuming alcohol. Overly intoxicated passengers may be asked to disembark without compensations.
- Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
- If our staff, tour conductor, translator, driver etc find your actions unlawful, passenger may be asked to leave the tour without compensation.
- Our vehicle is non-wheelchair accessible.
- We do not offer cash refunds on the day. *Please see cancellation policy
- Please be mindful of other passengers.
- Some facilities, shops, restaurants may be closed on the day of tour.
- There are some unexpected dates where you may be declined entry to a shrine or temple due to religious activities.
- Please note that there are some areas, structures, statues, historical sites, etc that prohibit photography.