Nishiki market is a 390m long shopping arcade where you can taste Kyoto's unique food selection. Experience the food culture of the locals and be a part of Kyoto's kitchen.
This famous area in Kyoto where the townscape dates back to the Edo period (1603-1868) is a marvel. This area along Shirakawa river has kept its appearance of old Japan. Tatsumi Daimyojin found in the center of Gionshirakawa is a famous guardian shrine for Geisha and Maiko to improve their artistry of performance.
This street that goes through the center of Gion is a historical street where you can find tea houses, restaurants, and Okiya(Geisha and Maiko Housing). In early evenings, you might be able to see a Geisha or Maiko walking from building to building to get to their appointment for the evening.
Nanzenji became a Zen buddhist temple in 1291. Located in a land of 14.9 hectares, there are several gardens and historical structures such as the 3 great gates, can be found in the vast land. An aqueduct that carries water from lake Biwa built in 1890 can also be found here. See the contrast of modernity and visit this top rated temple.
The Keage Incline rail road track was built as part of the aqueduct that carries out water from lake Biwa as the main water supply of Kyoto. The tracks used to carry out ships to transfer from one area to another and was in-use until about 70 years ago. The Sakura magnificently arches over the tracks creating a beautiful Sakura tunnel over this world's longest incline.
In front of Shinsaibashi OPA
Tour Price (Total / 1person)Adult
*Please contact us for reservations for more than 12 passengers.
|1-4-3, Nishi-shinsaibashi,Chuo-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka|
3-2, Umeda,Kita-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka
Osaka Departure Semi Private Bus Tour Kyoto Sakura Tour
The Sakura tour is available between March 20th to April 20th 2019.
Please note that there might be differences on blossoms in various areas.
The cherry blossom is a natural beauty. There may be a chance that the blossoms might start earlier or end earlier than scheduled.
Click the date to proceed to the reservation screen.
× Fully Booked
Reservation Minimum 2 Passengers
Reservations for the following day are accepted until 9:00PM
Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
Children from 0 years old to 3 years old can join the tour for free.
Children fee from 4 years old to 15 years old.
Children below the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by a guardian or parent.
In addition, passengers age 16-20 years old travelling alone is required to submit a signed consent form by a parent or guardian. Please inform us beforehand by e-mail.
We may ask you to present your identification to confirm your name and/or age.
10 days before scheduled tour 20%
7 days before scheduled tour 30%
Day before scheduled tour 40%
On the day of scheduled tour before 9:30AM 50%
On the day of scheduled tour after 9:30AM 100%
No Show 100%
※Cancellations received after business hours will be processed the following business day.
- Please present your booking confirmation e-mail to the Tour Conductor at the pick-up point.
- Please be at the pick-up point 15 minutes before departure.
- Change of pick-up/drop-off locations are not allowed.
- The vehicle will depart on-time, please arrive before departure time.
- We may occur delays due to bad traffic, accidents on roads, or severe weather etc. We will not be liable to later costs of taxis and/or train fares etc for passengers.
- Please understand we will not be liable for your other bookings (cars, private vehicles, ferry, public transport, etc) due to delays occurred while on tour.
In the bus
- The vehicle has no luggage compartment, please avoid bringing large luggage on board the vehicle.
- The vehicle has no toilets.
- There is no smoking allowed on board the vehicle.
- Please be mindful of your belongings.
- Please refrain from over consuming alcohol. Overly intoxicated passengers may be asked to disembark without compensations.
- Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
- If our staff, tour conductor, translator, driver etc find your actions unlawful, passenger may be asked to leave the tour without compensation.
- Our vehicle is non-wheelchair accessible.
- We do not offer cash refunds on the day. *Please see cancellation policy
- Please be mindful of other passengers.
- Some facilities, shops, restaurants may be closed on the day of tour.
- There are some unexpected dates where you may be declined entry to a shrine or temple due to religious activities.
- Please note that there are some areas, structures, statues, historical sites, etc that prohibit photography.