Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan breeds and displays about 580 species and about 30,000 animals while reproducing the environment of the Pacific Ring of Fire in 14 aquariums. Over 60% of guests are repeat visitors.
Tempozan Ferris Wheel
Tempozan Market Place
Founded in 1637, Hozenji was destroyed during WW2. Only the Honzon and Mizukake Fudo statues survived in this temple. It is said that worshipers who did not have any gifts for the temple started pouring water on the statues and prayed for their wishes. Hozenji is a temple which gives you a feel of calm in the heart of a bustling city.
Officially named Dotonbori in 1615, this area is the center of entertainment in Osaka. See the gigantic and lively billboards of restaurants and shops that symbolize modern Osaka we love today.
Kyoto Shinkansen Hachijo Side
Tour Price (Total / 1person)Adult
*Please contact us for reservations for more than 12 passengers.
|Kyoto Shinkansen Hachijo Side|
Kyoto Sta Pick-up Osaka Aquarium & Dotonbori Semi Private Bus Tour
Click the date to proceed to the reservation screen.
× Fully Booked
Reservation Minimum 2 Passengers
Reservations for the following day are accepted until 9:00PM
Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
Children from 0 years old to 3 years old can join the tour for free.
Children fee from 4 years old to 15 years old.
Children below the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by a guardian or parent.
In addition, passengers age 16-20 years old travelling alone is required to submit a signed consent form by a parent or guardian. Please inform us beforehand by e-mail.
We may ask you to present your identification to confirm your name and/or age.
10 days before scheduled tour 20%
7 days before scheduled tour 30%
Day before scheduled tour 40%
On the day of scheduled tour before 9:30AM 50%
On the day of scheduled tour after 9:30AM 100%
No Show 100%
※Cancellations received after business hours will be processed the following business day.
- Please present your booking confirmation e-mail to the Tour Conductor at the pick-up point.
- Please be at the pick-up point 15 minutes before departure.
- Change of pick-up/drop-off locations are not allowed.
- The vehicle will depart on-time, please arrive before departure time.
- We may occur delays due to bad traffic, accidents on roads, or severe weather etc. We will not be liable to later costs of taxis and/or train fares etc for passengers.
- Please understand we will not be liable for your other bookings (cars, private vehicles, ferry, public transport, etc) due to delays occurred while on tour.
In the bus
- The vehicle has no luggage compartment, please avoid bringing large luggage on board the vehicle.
- The vehicle has no toilets.
- There is no smoking allowed on board the vehicle.
- Please be mindful of your belongings.
- Please refrain from over consuming alcohol. Overly intoxicated passengers may be asked to disembark without compensations.
- Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
- If our staff, tour conductor, translator, driver etc find your actions unlawful, passenger may be asked to leave the tour without compensation.
- Our vehicle is non-wheelchair accessible.
- We do not offer cash refunds on the day. *Please see cancellation policy
- Please be mindful of other passengers.
- Some facilities, shops, restaurants may be closed on the day of tour.
- There are some unexpected dates where you may be declined entry to a shrine or temple due to religious activities.
- Please note that there are some areas, structures, statues, historical sites, etc that prohibit photography.