Shitennoji was founded in 593, and is also the oldest temple in Japan. Several of the buildings where destroyed in the Great Air Raid of 1945, and the present buildings were rebuilt in the style of its original construction. Shitennoji, where the ancient architectural style remains, is historically important in Japan.
Tsutenkaku (Osaka tower)
Tsutenkaku or Osaka tower was build in 1956. The original tower built in 1912 was located about 50m south of where the current tower stands. The lights on the top of the tower was added in 1979 and the lights show the weather prediction for the next day. White means sunny and clear skies, blue means rain.
Shinsekai or the new world was born in 1912 as the new attraction in Osaka. Several famous Japanese novels and manga were based from this area. This downtown area represents Osaka cuisine such as kushikatsu, mix juice, and takoyaki.
Abeno Harukas opened in 2014 stands 300m, and is the tallest building in Japan. The observation deck on the 60th floor gives you a 360 degree view of Osaka.
The Hankai Tramway was established in 1910 and is the only tram in Osaka. The oldest car and fully operational tram is from 1928. Take a ride and see the vibrant scenery of the downtown area of Osaka.
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan breeds and displays about 580 species and about 30,000 animals while reproducing the environment of the Pacific Ring of Fire in 14 aquariums. Over 60% of guests are repeat visitors.
In front of Shinsaibashi OPA
Tour Price (Total / 1person)Adult
*Please contact us for reservations for more than 12 passengers.
|1-4-3, Nishi-shinsaibashi,Chuo-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka|
3-2-4, Umeda,Kita-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka
Osaka Aquarium Semi Private Bus Tour Downtown Tower & Harukas
Click the date to proceed to the reservation screen.
× Fully Booked
Reservation Minimum 2 Passengers
Reservations for the following day are accepted until 9:00PM
Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
Children from 0 years old to 3 years old can join the tour for free.
Children fee from 4 years old to 15 years old.
Children below the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by a guardian or parent.
In addition, passengers age 16-20 years old travelling alone is required to submit a signed consent form by a parent or guardian. Please inform us beforehand by e-mail.
We may ask you to present your identification to confirm your name and/or age.
10 days before scheduled tour 20%
7 days before scheduled tour 30%
Day before scheduled tour 40%
On the day of scheduled tour before 9:30AM 50%
On the day of scheduled tour after 9:30AM 100%
No Show 100%
※Cancellations received after business hours will be processed the following business day.
- Please present your booking confirmation e-mail to the Tour Conductor at the pick-up point.
- Please be at the pick-up point 15 minutes before departure.
- Change of pick-up/drop-off locations are not allowed.
- The vehicle will depart on-time, please arrive before departure time.
- We may occur delays due to bad traffic, accidents on roads, or severe weather etc. We will not be liable to later costs of taxis and/or train fares etc for passengers.
- Please understand we will not be liable for your other bookings (cars, private vehicles, ferry, public transport, etc) due to delays occurred while on tour.
In the bus
- The vehicle has no luggage compartment, please avoid bringing large luggage on board the vehicle.
- The vehicle has no toilets.
- There is no smoking allowed on board the vehicle.
- Please be mindful of your belongings.
- Please refrain from over consuming alcohol. Overly intoxicated passengers may be asked to disembark without compensations.
- Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
- If our staff, tour conductor, translator, driver etc find your actions unlawful, passenger may be asked to leave the tour without compensation.
- Our vehicle is non-wheelchair accessible.
- We do not offer cash refunds on the day. *Please see cancellation policy
- Please be mindful of other passengers.
- Some facilities, shops, restaurants may be closed on the day of tour.
- There are some unexpected dates where you may be declined entry to a shrine or temple due to religious activities.
- Please note that there are some areas, structures, statues, historical sites, etc that prohibit photography.