Toretore Market is one of western Japan's largest fish market, selling seafood and products from all over Japan. Enjoy seasonal seafood from all over Japan and local products from Wakayama Prefecture.
Visitors may have the chance to watch the tuna cutting inside the market!
Engetsu Island has been the symbol of Shirahama since ancient times. A small island of 130m long, 35m wide, and a height of 25m, with a circular hole in the middle caused by salt water erosion.
The waves on the beach are gentle and calm so it is safe for families with children. In the summer time, you can see colorful umbrellas covering the beach and people relaxing in the summer breeze.
The natural beauty of the clear waters and the white sand is quite impressive. There are showers and hot spring near the beach where you can freshen up before your ride back to Osaka.
Beach time will be free time. Feel free to enjoy the beach and surrounding facilities.
There are convenient stores, restaurants, showers, and other facilities in the area.
Please bring your own swim wear and towel.
In front of Shinsaibashi OPA
Tour Price (Total / 1person)Adult
*Please contact us for reservations for more than 12 passengers.
|1-4-3, Nishi-shinsaibashi,Chuo-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka|
3-2, Umeda,Kita-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka
Wakayama Shirahama Semi Private Bus Tour Toretore Fish Market & White Sand Beach Fun
Click the date to proceed to the reservation screen.
× Fully Booked
Reservation Minimum 2 Passengers
Reservations for the following day are accepted until 9:00PM
Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
Children from 0 years old to 3 years old can join the tour for free.
Children fee from 4 years old to 15 years old.
Children below the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by a guardian or parent.
In addition, passengers age 16-20 years old travelling alone is required to submit a signed consent form by a parent or guardian. Please inform us beforehand by e-mail.
We may ask you to present your identification to confirm your name and/or age.
10 days before scheduled tour 20%
7 days before scheduled tour 30%
Day before scheduled tour 40%
On the day of scheduled tour before 9:30AM 50%
On the day of scheduled tour after 9:30AM 100%
No Show 100%
※Cancellations received after business hours will be processed the following business day.
- Please present your booking confirmation e-mail to the Tour Conductor at the pick-up point.
- Please be at the pick-up point 15 minutes before departure.
- Change of pick-up/drop-off locations are not allowed.
- The vehicle will depart on-time, please arrive before departure time.
- We may occur delays due to bad traffic, accidents on roads, or severe weather etc. We will not be liable to later costs of taxis and/or train fares etc for passengers.
- Please understand we will not be liable for your other bookings (cars, private vehicles, ferry, public transport, etc) due to delays occurred while on tour.
In the bus
- The vehicle has no luggage compartment, please avoid bringing large luggage on board the vehicle.
- The vehicle has no toilets.
- There is no smoking allowed on board the vehicle.
- Please be mindful of your belongings.
- Please refrain from over consuming alcohol. Overly intoxicated passengers may be asked to disembark without compensations.
- Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
- If our staff, tour conductor, translator, driver etc find your actions unlawful, passenger may be asked to leave the tour without compensation.
- Our vehicle is non-wheelchair accessible.
- We do not offer cash refunds on the day. *Please see cancellation policy
- Please be mindful of other passengers.
- Some facilities, shops, restaurants may be closed on the day of tour.
- There are some unexpected dates where you may be declined entry to a shrine or temple due to religious activities.
- Please note that there are some areas, structures, statues, historical sites, etc that prohibit photography.