Originally built over Katsura river around year 840, the name Togetsukyo came from when Emperor Kameyama saw the moon cross the bridge. The current bridge was built in 1934, and is a symbol of Arashiyama.
Founded in 1339, Tenryu-ji was registered as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994. With an amazing view of Mt.Arashiyama and Mt.Kameyama, and the splendid seasonal landscapes of the garden. This is the first place to be registered as Special Scenic Area in Japan.
This area, once loved by royalty, is a path way where the bamboos grow up to 400m tall. A 1000 years later, the bamboo forest is still adored by many.
Arashiyama arcade has over 90 shops. From high-end restaurants, to stylish cafes and souvenir shops. Classic menus such as udon, soba, sweets, and locally famous food warm tofu.
Since its establishment in 888, Ninna-ji prospered greatly due to royalty serving their priesthood in this temple. Registered as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994, you will find Omuro cherry trees that were planted in the Edo period (1603-1868). These cherry blossom trees are lower in height compared to an average cherry blossom tree.
Founded in 1397, it is said that the structure and garden was designed as paradise in this world. Registered as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994, it is possibly the most famous building in Kyoto.
In front of Shinsaibashi OPA
Tour Price (Total / 1person)Adult
*Please contact us for reservations for more than 12 passengers.
|1-4-3, Nishi-shinsaibashi,Chuo-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka|
3-2-4, Umeda,Kita-ku Osaka-shi,Osaka
Kyoto Arashiyama Semi Private Bus Tour Golden Pavilion & Bamboo Forest
Click the date to proceed to the reservation screen.
× Fully Booked
Reservation Minimum 2 Passengers
Reservations for the following day are accepted until 21:00PM
Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
Children from 0 years old to 3 years old can join the tour for free.
Children fee from 4 years old to 15 years old.
Children below the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by a guardian or parent.
In addition, passengers age 16-20 years old travelling alone is required to submit a signed consent form by a parent or guardian. Please inform us beforehand by e-mail.
We may ask you to present your identification to confirm your name and/or age.
10 days before scheduled tour 20%
7 days before scheduled tour 30%
Day before scheduled tour 40%
On the day of scheduled tour before 9:30AM 50%
On the day of scheduled tour after 9:30AM 100%
No Show 100%
※Cancellations received after business hours will be processed the following business day.
- Please present your booking confirmation e-mail to the Tour Conductor at the pick-up point.
- Please be at the pick-up point 15 minutes before departure.
- Change of pick-up/drop-off locations are not allowed.
- The vehicle will depart on-time, please arrive before departure time.
- We may occur delays due to bad traffic, accidents on roads, or severe weather etc. We will not be liable to later costs of taxis and/or train fares etc for passengers.
- Please understand we will not be liable for your other bookings (cars, private vehicles, ferry, public transport, etc) due to delays occurred while on tour.
In the bus
- The vehicle has no luggage compartment, please avoid bringing large luggage on board the vehicle.
- The vehicle has no toilets.
- There is no smoking allowed on board the vehicle.
- Please be mindful of your belongings.
- Please refrain from over consuming alcohol. Overly intoxicated passengers may be asked to disembark without compensations.
- Please refrain from carrying your child on your lap when on board the vehicle.
- If our staff, tour conductor, translator, driver etc find your actions unlawful, passenger may be asked to leave the tour without compensation.
- Our vehicle is non-wheelchair accessible.
- We do not offer cash refunds on the day. *Please see cancellation policy
- Please be mindful of other passengers.
- Some facilities, shops, restaurants may be closed on the day of tour.
- There are some unexpected dates where you may be declined entry to a shrine or temple due to religious activities.
- Please note that there are some areas, structures, statues, historical sites, etc that prohibit photography.